Canada Goose PBI Expedition Parka – Kids
Contact Us for Pricing
This is the youth version of the PBI Expedition Parka, which is worn by PBI researchers, scientists and supporters alike. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Non-removable, adjustable hood and removable fur ruff and with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Grab strap with centre back ‘Expedition’ name patch that acts as a hanging strap
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder and classic disc Canada Goose logo on left chest pocket
- Placket over centre front zipper secured with snap closures
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Exterior pockets: 4 large patch pockets with additional 4 pockets with zipper closures set behind
- Interior pocket: 1 security pocket with zipper closure
- Remove fur before washing. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not dry clean.
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Kids’ Youth PBI Expedition Parka | Canada Goose®
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fur||Removable Fur Ruff|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Remove fur before washing. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.|