- Non-removable, adjustable hood and removable fur ruff and with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Grab strap with centre back ‘Expedition’ name patch that acts as a hanging strap
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder and classic disc Canada Goose logo on left chest pocket
- Placket over centre front zipper secured with snap closures
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Exterior pockets: 4 large patch pockets with additional 4 pockets with zipper closures set behind
- Interior pocket: 1 security pocket with zipper closure
- Remove fur before washing. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not dry clean.
Canada Goose PBI Expedition Parka – Kids
This is the youth version of the PBI Expedition Parka, which is worn by PBI researchers, scientists and supporters alike. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
|Dimensions||33 × 33 × 16 cm|
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Permanent Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Remove fur before washing. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not dry clean.