Canada Goose PBI Freestyle Vest – Mens
Contact Us for Pricing
This exceptional, down-filled vest is the ultimate layering piece that can be worn across all seasons. A classic, and versatile vest that is a well-insulated layer. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Canada Goose donate $50 from each sale of PBI jacket, which provides critical funding for polar bear and environmental research and advocacy
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Placket with snap closures over front zipper keeps the elements out
- 2 exterior pockets: double entry pockets with drop-in pockets set on top. Side entry are fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Men’s Freestyle Vest PBI | Canada Goose®
TEI 1 – LIGHTWEIGHT | 5°C / -5°C | Lightweight for active pursuits.
|Origin||Made in Canada|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Dry clean only.|