Muck Women’s Wetland XF
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
The Wetland field boot is one of our best-selling styles keeping you warm, dry and protected in the muddiest and coldest of conditions. This version with extended fit, features an adjustable gusset for a personalized calf fit. The stretch-fit top-line binding stays snug around the calf to keep warmth in and cold out, with signature Muck Boot neoprene to keep you comfortable in extreme conditions. These premium work boots have a rubber calf-high exterior which protects against sticks, rocks and scratches, and the mesh lining lets your feet breathe whether you’re out on the farm or trudging across frozen fields.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & snow out
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- MS2 bobbed molded outsole reduces weight and improves stability for climbing and trekking
- Adjustable calf gusset extends up to 3 inches (7 cm)
- Estimated height: 36cm/ 14.2″
- Estimated max calf circumference: 42cm/ 16.5″
- Comfort Range: -30°C to 10°C