Made with high visibility fluorescent yellow green fabric and specially-approved reflective tape for CSA Z96-2009 and WCB compliance and water safety.
Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, this CSA-compliant high visibility flotation coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat’s closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, this coat adds up to an unbeatable value.
- Approval: TC Marine – CAN/CGSB 65.11 – Adult PFD
- CSA Z96-2009: Class 2, Level 2
- WCB PPE 2 High Visibility Standard: Type 2
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full length storm flap
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with relaxed fit
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately