Canada Goose Arctic Rigger Coverall
Contact Us for Pricing
Developed for Arctic oil rig workers, the Arctic Rigger Coverall provides ultimate cold-weather protection ideal for the harshest environments on the planet. It offers top-to-bottom coverage while providing flexibility and complete freedom of movement.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Provides a full body down coverage for extreme cold weather protection
- Two-way adjustable hood with removable fur ruff that has a shaping wire
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit collar helps keep out the cold
- Elasticized back waist for ease of movement, comfort and fit
- Reinforcement in high stress areas for durability
- Internal snow gaiters with elasticized boot straps
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Arctic Rigger Coverall | Canada Goose®
TEI 5 – EXTREME | -30°C & BELOW | Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fur||Removable Fur Ruff|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.|