Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber – Womens
Contact Us for Pricing
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada’s North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose’s most beloved jacket.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Women’s Chilliwack Bomber | Canada Goose®
TEI 3 – FUNDAMENTAL | -10°C / -20°C | Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
|Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
|Removable Fur Ruff
|625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
|Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.