Canada Goose Dawson Parka
Please Contact Us for Pricing
The Dawson Parka is the result of a combination of the best features of classic Canada Goose parkas: the core features of the Expedition and the sophistication of the Victoria and Chilliwack, this parka will no doubt keep you stylishly warm, while allowing you to enjoy colder winter activities.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening) with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre front ykk® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with military button closure
- 2-Way side zippers for maximum movement
- Highpile fleece chin guard for warmth and comfort
- Lower front hand warmer pockets secured with zipper closure
- Interior security pocket and dropinpocket with additional stretch media pocket with headphone access opening
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Recessed heavy duty, rib knit cuffs
TEI 5 – EXTREME | -30°C & BELOW | Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fur||Removable Fur Ruff|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Dry clean only.|