Canada Goose Hybridge Down Coat – Womens
Our warmest HyBridge yet, the HyBridge Coat is designed for fundamental warmth and protection from the elements, without sacrificing range of motion. Flex points are crafted with Dynamic Knit panels for improved range of motion, while the hood and shoulders are made from waterproof Tri-Durance fabric for protection in wet weather conditions.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once
- Dry Mapping: Hood and shoulders are built with Tri-Durance waterproof fabric for added protection
- 360° Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back of hood for added visibility in low light
- Dynamic Knit fabric is strategically placed under arms for added range of motion and enhanced fit
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Collar and chin guard are lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction enhance fit and keep the wind out. Outer cuffs are scalloped to add extra coverage and protection
- Hem is slightly longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets with zipper closures lined with mesh can be left unzipped for added ventilation. 2 lower pockets with zipper closures and fleece fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth
- 2 interior pockets: secure zipper pocket at wearer’s left, mesh drop-in pocket at wearer’s right
Made in Canada
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent, on gently cycle, front loading machine only. Tumble dry on low.
Temperature Rating 0°C / -15°C – ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility