Canada Goose Hybridge Down Jacket – Mens
Please Contact Us for Pricing
The HyBridge Jacket is designed for lightweight warmth during active pursuits, or as an added layer of warmth paired with the outerwear of your choice. Stretch material at flex points provides improved mobility and a close-to-body fit, while Thermal Mapping® ensures essential warmth with down insulation where you need it most. 360o reflective details at back collar and around the elbows provide added visibility in low light conditions.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Thermal Mapping® technology provides warmth where you need it with down insulation, while areas prone to overheating are crafting in more breathable fabrics
- Dynamic Knit fabric is strategically placed at flex points for added range of motion, enhanced fit and breathability
- 360° Reflectivity: Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar and wrap-around reflective details at elbows add visibility in low light
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Recessed Power Stretch® cuffs to lock in warmth and enhance fit. Outer cuffs are scalloped to add extra coverage and protection
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 3 exterior pockets: 2 hand pockets with zipper closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth, chest pocket with zipper closure
- 1 interior pocket: mesh drop-in pocket
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Men’s HyBridge Down Jacket | Canada Goose®
TEI 2 – VERSATILE | 0°C / -15°C | Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
|Length||High Hip Length|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
|Fill||750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.|