Canada Goose Langford Parka
Contact Us for Pricing
This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau and Banff parkas, but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look – all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau and Banff parkas but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the centre front zipper and two interior pockets, Langford offers clean lines and a modern look – all in an uncompromisingly protective parka. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
Designed to protect you in nature’s most extreme conditions and cold climates, Arctic Tech® is an iconic heritage textile crafted from a blend of 83% Polyester and 17% Cotton. Containing cotton, a natural fibre, the fabric will develop a patina and build character over time. Dry to the touch, this durable fabric with a water-repellent finish will keep you protected wherever adventure takes you.
|TEI Rating||TEI 4 – ENDURING | -15°C / 25°C | Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.|
|Origin||Made in Canada|
|Fur||Removable Fur Ruff|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.|