Canada Goose Lodge Hoody
Contact Us for Pricing
This season, we’ve taken our best-selling Lodge Hoody and introduced it in a new matte finish. Warm and windproof but compressing to almost nothing, the Lodge Hoody is ideal for backcountry activities and lightweight packing. The full feature hood, drop down tail and extra nylon ripstop shell provide further protections, helping to keep valuable body heat in.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Packs into right interior zipper pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Power Stretch® cuffs enhance fit and add comfort
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection. Interior drawcord customizes fit and traps heat towards the body
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 3 exterior pockets: chest pocket, 2 lower pockets. All pockets have zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here
TEI 2 – VERSATILE | 0°C / -15°C | Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
|Origin||Made in Canada|
|Fill||750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||No Fur|
|Care||Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.|