Canada Goose Lynx Parka
Crafted in our ultra-durable Arctic Tech® fabric, this down-filled performance parka features reflective piping for day-to-night visibility. An elasticized snow skirt adorns the hem to help block out snow and cold drafts. When it’s time to clean it, simply remove the ruff from the hood before putting it in the washing machine.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Gosling Graduate System: additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 ½”” extension to grow with your child
- Removable tunnel hood and fur ruff to stand up to winds
- Goose I.D. label on interior for identification and contact info
- Reflective piping on the opening cuff edges and yokes for visibility
- Heavy rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Exterior pockets: 2 patch pockets with flaps, 2 fleece-lined pockets behind patch pockets
- Interior pocket: 1 mesh drop in pocket on wearers left
- Hem cut longer in back
- Tricot lined collar for added softness against skin
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Remove fur before washing. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Front loading washing machine only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not dry clean.