- Fully seam-sealed construction for added protection in wet weather
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood and upper front body add visibility in low light
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with Velcro® closures, while recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction keeps sleeves in place during active use
- Hem is longer in the back for added protection and features an interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Double placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: media pocket with zipper closure and headphone access, lower mesh drop-in pocket designed to hold a water bottle
Canada Goose Mountaineer Jacket
A pared-down version of the Skreslet Parka, the Mountaineer Jacket will suit all your needs, both on and off the mountain. With features like a hem draw cord to seal out the cold and mesh water bottle pocket, you’ll be set for any outdoor activity.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 21 cm|
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Temperature Rating -30°C & Below – field-tested for the coldest places on earth