Canada Goose Mountaineer Jacket
Contact Us for Pricing
A pared-down version of the Skreslet Parka, the Mountaineer Jacket will suit all your needs, both on and off the mountain. With features like a hem draw cord to seal out the cold and mesh water bottle pocket, you’ll be set for any outdoor activity.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Fully seam-sealed construction for added protection in wet weather
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood and upper front body add visibility in low light
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with Velcro® closures, while recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction keeps sleeves in place during active use
- Hem is longer in the back for added protection and features an interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Double placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: media pocket with zipper closure and headphone access, lower mesh drop-in pocket designed to hold a water bottle
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Mountaineer Jacket | Canada Goose®
TEI 5 – EXTREME | -30°C & BELOW | Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fill||750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||No Fur|
|Care||Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.|