- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 right sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
Canada Goose PBI Chilliwack Bomber – Mens
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada’s North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose’s most beloved jackets. The Polar Bears International (PBI) logo disc means a portion of proceeds from the sale of this item will go directly to supporting research by PBI and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 21 cm|
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Temperature Rating -10°C / -20°C
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.