Canada Goose Resolute Parka – Mens
Contact Us for Pricing
Long known as the “industrial” parka of the North, the Resolute Parka is worn at both poles – by explorers on trans-Antarctic expeditions as well as workers at high-Arctic observatories. With features like double reinforced elbows and a longer thigh length, this parka will get you through some of the most extreme and challenging environment in the world.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- 3-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Inside of hood opening and chin guard are lined with high-pile fleece for added warmth and comfort
- Webbing grab straps at shoulders and upper back with ‘Resolute’ emblem patch
- I.D. badge windows at left chest and lower-left sleeve
- Signature double-strip reflective details across upper back and chest pockets add visibility in low light
- D ring attachments at back of hood, chest pockets and lower left pocket to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Hide-away insulated snow skirt for added warmth and protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Men’s Resolute Parka | Canada Goose®
TEI 5 – EXTREME | -30°C & BELOW | Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fur||Removable Fur Ruff|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down|
|Fur Origin||North America|
|Care||Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.|