Canada Goose Skreslet Parka
Contact Us for Pricing
Our Skreslet Parka was co-designed with Goose Person, Laurie Skreslet, and is constructed specifically for reaching the highest altitudes and helping you stay warm once you get there. In 1982, Laurie became the first Canadian to reach the top of the Mount Everest.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Fully seam sealed for wind and wet weather protection
- Extra-long sleeves for coverage and mobility
- Wide sleeve cuffs with Velcro® closure for ease of use and venting
- Oversized down hood is adjustable and has a shaping wire for added protection
- Reflectivity on the back of the hood, front chest pockets and logo along the arm for visibility
- Fleece-lined chin guard
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Skreslet Parka | Canada Goose®
TEI 5 – Extreme | -30°C & BELOW | Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fill||750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||No Fur|
|Care||Machine wash cold. Do not dry clean.|