Canada Goose Tundra Down Pant – Womens
Contact Us for Pricing
No matter your environment or activity, wild winds and frigid temperatures can slice through pants to freeze the skin on your legs in moments. In these extreme cold weather conditions, the insulated Tundra Down Pants are the ideal partner to your Canada Goose parka.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Waist features adjustable webbing belt and interior silicone elastic to enhance fit
- Side seam zippers at hem adjust fit without compromising element protection and have signature double-stripe reflective details for added visibility in low light
- Reinforced seat and knees for added durability in high-abrasion areas
- D ring attachment at waistband to hang gloves or provide easy access to necessities
- Hem features snow gaiters with interior silicone elastic and exterior snap closures for added protection
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Women’s Arctic Program Tundra Pant | Canada Goose®
TEI 3 – FUNDAMENTAL | -10°C / -20°C | Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||No Fur|
|Care||Dry clean only.|