Canada Goose Tundra Down Pant – Mens
Contact Us for Pricing
No matter your environment or activity, wild winds and frigid temperatures can slice through pants to freeze the skin on your legs in moments. In these extreme cold weather conditions, the insulated Tundra Down Pants are the ideal partner to your Canada Goose parka.
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: email@example.com
Regularly priced Canada Goose orders over $500 have free shipping
- Designed as an adjustable outer layer in a water-resistant fabric to protect against the cold
- Adjustable properties on the waistband with exterior buckles
- Reinforcement on the knee and seat panel for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 with zipper closure
- Classic disc logo next to right pocket
- Silicone elasticized internal snow gators with snap closure
To find your size, please use the Canada Goose size guide found here Men’s Arctic Program Tundra Pant | Canada Goose®
TEI 3 – FUNDAMENTAL | -10°C / -20°C | Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
|Origin||Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials|
|Fill||625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down|
|Fur Origin||No Fur|
|Care||Dry clean only.|