Sorel Buxton Lace
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOW-KEY, HIGH IMPACT
Meet the boot that will teach you never to underestimate a short winter boot. The heavy 200g of insulation, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and a plush EVA cushion, packs a protective punch. Tighten the hiker-inspired laces for a perfect fit and walk confidently thanks to the never-slip rubber sole.
- UPPER: Waterproof suede leather and textile upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Textile lining.
- INSULATION: 200g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable EVA footbed. Textile topcover.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Injection-molded, waterproof thermal-rubber shell.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 7 in.
- SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: 11 3/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 50 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow