Tru Flare 15mm Whistle/Screamer Cartridges
Contact Us for Pricing
Product unavailable for order through our website.
Please contact us by phone or email to order.
867-873-2219 or email@example.com
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tru Flare 15mm Whistle/Screamer Cartridges leave the launcher with an unusual and loud high pitch alarming sound, continuing until the end of their flight of 150+ft. The Whistles/Screamers are blue in colour, making them visible and easy to find if they are dropped on the ground. The product is used as a wildlife deterrent to scare off unwanted wildlife, as well as a noise locator when in dense bush.
Sold 6 cartridges per box
Safety and Usage Instructions:
- 1. Keep away from children.
- 2. Store in a cool dry area.
- 3. Do not expose to open flame or heat.
- 4. Use only in case of need.
- 5. Do not remove safety cap from cartridge before use.
- 6. Shoot only with a launcher that is in good condition.
- 7. Do not keep cartridge loaded in launcher.
- 8. Replace cartridges after expiry date has passed.
- 9. Never try to take the cartridge apart.
- 10. Shoot no lower than at a 70° angle.
- 11. inspect cartridge before use and DO NOT use if you see any cracks or abnormalities.
- 12. Cartridges are an Explosive and CAUTION should be taken when handling and storing them.
- 13. DO NOT subject cartridges to extreme cold or wet conditions.
- 14. Always check for over head obstructions when firing i.e tree branches.
- 15. Always have your arm fully extended when firing and have other persons behind you.