Crown Cap Beaver Jockey Full Fur Hat
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full fur, quilt lining.
Your fur hat was hand cut and crafted with the skill and care of old world craftsmen. The unique properties of your fur / leather hat require proper care. By following the instructions below, you will ensure that you will be able to hand your hat to the next generation.
- Never store your hat in a plastic bag
- Never leave your hat near a heat outlet
- When wet, shake out the water and place your hat in an “airy” place to dry
- Fur may be brushed with a fine brush (some shedding will occur) but never brush when wet
- Never leave your hat in a bright place, such as window. A prolonged exposure can cause shedding
- Never mothproof fur
- Your hat should be stored in a dark and airy space when not being worn
- Never place fragrances directly on your hat
- Your hat must be cleaned or repaired only by a recognized fur specialist