J.B. Field’s Icelandic -50 Gumboot Wool Sock
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Large – Men’s 8-12 Shoe / Women’s 9-13 Shoe
These are some of the warmest extreme cold socks ever made with protection up to -50°C. We recommend wearing a liner sock to help wick away moisture because it will keep your feet smelling fresher, warmer and blister free!
Pre-Shrunk Wool :: We only use the finest quality of easy care wool in our socks because it is such a versatile fibre. Not only is wool breathable but it is great at helping regulate body temperature by keeping your feet dry and wicking away moisture helping prevent blisters and control odor.
- Content: 85% Pre-Shrunk Wool, 15% Nylon
- Suitable for weather up to -50 Below!!
- X-Hi Cushion – Full terry cushion for extra warmth and protection
- Over the calf length with turn down gumboot cuff
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!