Red Canoe De Havilland Cap
Online orders unavailable through our website. Please call or email us to order.
- Phone: 867-873-2219
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1928, de Havilland Aircraft of Canada (DHC) quickly became one of the world’s great aircraft manufacturers. Initially assembling British-made Moth Airplanes—which made flying accessible and popular in Canada—DHC went on to design and produce bush utility, military and commuter aircraft. Their best-known designs include the Chipmunk, Beaver, Otter, Twin Otter and Caribou.
- Available in two styles
- Double-layer felt appliqué logo patch and direct embroidery
- One size fits all
- Embroidered eyelets for ventilation
- Adjustable velcro back strap
- Spot clean
- Made of 100% brushed cotton twill
As a Red Canoe distributer, we are able to special order items on request. For more information on our current stock or special orders, please contact us by phone or email.